Sunday, January 18, 2015

How it all began...

It was a few years ago, when I was devastated to find out that our long-time family photographer was no longer going to take pictures.  I worked hard to seek out a photographer that captured the moments we wanted and that was cost-friendly for our family.

After our second daughter was born, we found that this was not easy to find.  I wanted it all.  Great pictures at a low price.  So, I decided to invest in my own camera and start taking pictures on my own.  I first started with our daughter's 3 month photos.  This was my very first time trying all of this and I felt that they turned out decent...




After this, I was asked by family members to take some pictures, then friends, and from there my photography business began.  I questioned several times if this is what I wanted to do.  I already work full time as a Hospice social worker and want to make sure my children come first.  It has been a great decision, and I have had a lot of fun with the families I have gotten the privilege to photograph. 

I don't have a studio or lighting, I prefer to do outdoor photography and do some from my home with natural light.  The wonderful part of that is being able to work from home.  Many times my girls help me out too!

Thank you for following!  My plan is to post photos of the families on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment